One that I encountered last week was Midje. In trying to work through all
of its dependencies I discovered that Pomegranate is also dependent on
Maven, but I think I was able to work around that by adding 4 or 5 Maven
libraries into our repository as dependencies (not ideal, but it looked
like it would work). But I still wasn't able to get Midje working due some
assumptions about Leiningen.