I'm sorry too, for jumping to conclusions basically. I guess I got
defensive when you said that it was "awful". I see what you mean though.

The problem with the integration has been partially fixed, as I announced
in this post:
https://groups.google.com/d/topic/clojure/oBCPbPIkPL8/discussion

It always turns bad when I get riled up, dammit. :D

Jonathan