Also fails on Linux

ott@mercury:.../Debug\>lein
upgrade
8:34 0
Downloading Leiningen to
/home/ott/.lein/self-installs/leiningen-2.3.0-standalone.jar now...
  % Total    % Received % Xferd  Average Speed   Time    Time     Time
Current
                                 Dload  Upload   Total   Spent    Left
Speed
  0     0    0     0    0     0      0      0 --:--:-- --:--:--
--:--:--     0
curl: (22) The requested URL returned error: 403
/home/ott/bin/lein: line 63: download_failed_message: command not found
ott@mercury:...../Debug\>wget
https://leiningen.s3.amazonaws.com/downloads/leiningen-2.3.0-standalone.jar
8:35 1
--2013-08-09 08:35:29--
https://leiningen.s3.amazonaws.com/downloads/leiningen-2.3.0-standalone.jar
Resolving leiningen.s3.amazonaws.com (leiningen.s3.amazonaws.com)...
205.251.242.192
Connecting to leiningen.s3.amazonaws.com
(leiningen.s3.amazonaws.com)|205.251.242.192|:443...
connected.
HTTP request sent, awaiting response... 403 Forbidden
2013-08-09 08:35:30 ERROR 403: Forbidden.

On Fri, Aug 9, 2013 at 7:21 AM, Sean Corfield <seancorfi...@gmail.com>wrote:

> I'm still getting the 403 forbidden error. Mac and Windows.
>
> On Thu, Aug 8, 2013 at 10:06 PM, Phil Hagelberg <p...@hagelb.org> wrote:
> > On Thursday, August 8, 2013 8:52:47 PM UTC-7, Frank Hale wrote:
> >> Looks like I was way too fast. Upgrading just worked for me. Thank you!
> >

> > I got the ACL wrong on the initial upload but fixed it a few minutes
> after
> > the email went out.
> >
> > -Phil
> >
> > --
> > --
> > http://groups.google.com/group/clojure?hl=en
> > ---
> > "Clojure" group.
> > email to clojure+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.

> Sean A Corfield -- (904) 302-SEAN
> An Architect's View -- http://corfield.org/
> World Singles, LLC. -- http://worldsingles.com/
>
> "Perfection is the enemy of the good."
> -- Gustave Flaubert, French realist novelist (1821-1880)

With best wishes,                    Alex Ott
http://alexott.net/
Twitter: alexott_en (English), alexott (Russian)
Skype: alex.ott