same here! can we get the 2.3.0.-jar from clojars? does anybody know?

Jim

On 09/08/13 08:14, Phillip Lord wrote:
Also here on linux.

Unfortunately, after upgrading the bash script, so it leaves a broken install.

Phil
From: clojure@googlegroups.com [clojure@googlegroups.com] on behalf of Alex Ott
[alex...@gmail.com]
Sent: 09 August 2013 07:36
To: clojure@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: [ANN] Leiningen 2.3.0 released

Also fails on Linux

ott@mercury:.../Debug\>lein upgrade
                           8:34 0
Downloading Leiningen to
/home/ott/.lein/self-installs/leiningen-2.3.0-standalone.jar now...
   % Total    % Received % Xferd  Average Speed   Time    Time     Time  Current
                                  Dload  Upload   Total   Spent    Left  Speed
   0     0    0     0    0     0      0      0 --:--:-- --:--:-- --:--:--     0
curl: (22) The requested URL returned error: 403
/home/ott/bin/lein: line 63: download_failed_message: command not found
ott@mercury:...../Debug\>wget
https://leiningen.s3.amazonaws.com/downloads/leiningen-2.3.0-standalone.jar
8:35 1
--2013-08-09 08:35:29--
https://leiningen.s3.amazonaws.com/downloads/leiningen-2.3.0-standalone.jar
Resolving leiningen.s3.amazonaws.com<http://leiningen.s3.amazonaws.com>
(leiningen.s3.amazonaws.com<http://leiningen.s3.amazonaws.com>)... 205.251.242.192
Connecting to leiningen.s3.amazonaws.com<http://leiningen.s3.amazonaws.com>
(leiningen.s3.amazonaws.com<http://leiningen.s3.amazonaws.com>)|205.251.242.192|:443...
 connected.
HTTP request sent, awaiting response... 403 Forbidden
2013-08-09 08:35:30 ERROR 403: Forbidden.

On Fri, Aug 9, 2013 at 7:21 AM, Sean Corfield