Hey Phil, thanks for the update!

> As usual, you can get the latest version by running `lein upgrade`.

I used Homebrew to upgrade. Do you happen to know what the relationship is
between your `lein upgrade` command and the `brew upgrade leiningen` command?

For example, if lein was installed view Homebrew, should it also be upgraded
via Homebrew, or can it be upgraded later via the lein upgrade command? Or
could that cause problems?

For safety's sake, I didn't test what would happen myself and just used
Homebrew to update it.

- Greg

--
Please do not email me anything that you are not comfortable also sharing with
the NSA.