On Monday, August 12, 2013 9:29:53 AM UTC-7, Greg wrote:
> I used Homebrew to upgrade. Do you happen to know what the relationship
is between your `lein upgrade` command and the `brew upgrade leiningen`
command?

We include a `bin/lein-pkg` script for downstream packagers like Debian,
homebrew, etc, which has the upgrade and self-install functionality
removed. However, last I checked, the homebrew packagers were not aware of
this and just packaged the regular `bin/lein` script. I mentioned it in
some issue comments, but I don't know if they've switched yet. I suspect
using `lein upgrade` for an installation that wasn't done manually would
cause problems, but I don't know anything about homebrew specifically.

-Phil