I would like to add to Roberto's request, a thorough treatment of ns would
be great. It has its specific syntax that takes some time to understand,
but that you don't use enough to imprint in your brain. It differs between
the REPL and the file source, and is a showstopper when you want to try
something new and get it wrong. The threads some days ago about
:use<https://groups.google.com/forum/#!searchin/clojure/can$20we$20please$20deprecate/clojure/i2VzAlT6oqM/1_ayNkgVF6gJ>and
 a proposal
to simplify
ns<https://groups.google.com/forum/#!searchin/clojure/simplified$20ns/clojure/sIMeJgyPqlM/jp6eBHUGS80J>may
 be of interest in detailing their problems.