sorry for nitpicking but Richard Stallman has spent some 35 years explaining/defining what is meant by "free". I will not pretend that I know what all these licences say or even that I spend too much time deciding what license to use for my own code but at least a philosophical level, I stand by Stallman's definition.

Jim