Is not an excuse, is only a opinion, nothing more. This opinion can not
change that, mention the original author is right and I've done it. I have
no way intend to belittle anyone.

;)
Andrey

2013/11/19 Softaddicts <lprefonta...@softaddicts.ca>

> Gaz, excuse me if I misunderstood you, I reread your reply and it was not
> clear
> to me to whom you were referring in your comment.
>
> I still stand by what I said toward the op. Saying that if rewritten the
> code
> would be the same as the original is a lame excuse, it's the same as all
> that
> internet cheating thing in schools. Unexcusable.
>
> Luc P.
>
> > You have the typical profile of people who do not understand open source.
> > To you, open source is the same thing has a side hobby, ...
> > with lack of commitment and seriousness.
> >
> > How do you expect open source software quality to improve if each of us
> > starts to spin off our own flavor of the same lib ?
> > How is this a constructive cooperating effort ?
> > How can open source software be used in production in this context ?
> >
> > Some people are using this stuff to build serious solutions to hard
> problems.
> >
> > I will not even rant about copying without the copyright.
> >
> > It's the overall lack of logic and self centric egoism that you exhibit
> that makes
> > me rant.
> >
> > You should apply the maxim you have thrown in this thread to yourself.
> > You are much more representative of it than anyone else I saw
> > on this mailing list in 5 years.
> >
> > Punk.
> >
> > Luc P.
> >
> > > "Because there is no patch for human stupidity"?

> docstrings,

> Groups
> send an
> > > >

> > > --
> > > --
> > > ---
> an email to clojure+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.
> > >
> > --
> > Softaddicts<lprefonta...@softaddicts.ca> sent by ibisMail from my ipad!
> >
> > --
> > --
> > ---
> an email to clojure+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.

> Softaddicts<lprefonta...@softaddicts.ca> sent by ibisMail from my ipad!

Andrey Antukh - Андрей Антух - <n...@niwi.be>
http://www.niwi.be/about.html
http://www.kaleidos.net/A5694F/

"Linux is for people who hate Windows, BSD is for people who love UNIX"
"Social Engineer -> Because there is no patch for human stupidity"