Thanks! I agree. I think they both have there uses as things stand right
now.

Maybe Incise could even use Stasis as a lib to build its more elaborate
> features on top of?

I was thinking the same thing. Unfortunately, I think there are a few
blockers right now (serving is done very differently, string content is not
required). I'll have to think more about how the stasis way of serving and
exporting compares to incise's.