On Apr 3, 2014, at 4:30 AM, Jakub Holy <jakub.h...@iterate.no> wrote:
> The stack trace points to ns-tracker  as the cause and indeed removing it
> fixes the problem. However it is actually conflict between ns-tracker and
> clj-ns-browser that causes the failure; removing any one fixes it. But the
> stack trace points only to ns-tracker (I guess we actually cannot expect more
> from it.) Thank you for reminding me of lein deps :tree, I should finally
> remember to use it. It unfortunately does not mention clj-ns-browser at all
> (I have it among user dependencies in profile.clj). Any idea why could that
> be?

I believe the answer is that clj-ns-browser is a tool that you run separately
on your code, rather than something that runs as part of your code - so there's
no execution path in your code that crosses into clj-ns-browser. However,
Leiningen will merge in your :user dependencies from profiles.clj - which is
why you get the conflict.

You might solve this by putting clj-ns-browser in a separate profile, say,
:browse and then explicitly using that profile when you want to fire up
clj-ns-browser (via lein's with-profile feature).

Sean Corfield -- (904) 302-SEAN

"Perfection is the enemy of the good."