Thank you all!

@Stuart Great to know that 0.2.1 is backwards compatible.

@Sean You are right about running it separately. But I am lazy and it is
easier to be able to just run (sdoc) from repl and get the ns browser up.
On the other hand, it is perhaps not so smart to pollute one's profile with
all possible tools and then spend hours debugging conflicts :)

> On Wednesday, April 2, 2014 7:49:07 AM UTC-4, Jakub Holy wrote:
>>
>> When starting lein (namely lein ring server) I got a little helpful
>> exception and stack trace with the key line being:
>>
>> FileNotFoundException: Could not locate
>> clojure/tools/namespace/parse__init.class
>> or clojure/tools/namespace/parse.clj on classpath
>>

> This could be caused by different libraries or plugins depending on
> different versions of tools.namespace.
>
> clojure.tools.namespace.parse is present starting with tools.namespace
> version 0.2.0.
>
> Note: In tools.namespace version 0.2.0 I removed the namespace
> `clojure.tools.namespace` which was present in 0.1.x. After learning that
> this caused problems, I added the deprecated namespace back in version
> 0.2.1.
>
> You can use `lein deps :tree` to figure out which version is getting
> included in your project.
>
> You can add an explicit dependency in your project.clj on a version that
> you know is compatible with all the libraries/plugins you want to use.
>
> In this case, the latest version of tools.namespace is backwards
> compatible with 0.1.X versions. If that were not the case, you'd be out of
> luck.

> Google Groups "Clojure" group.
> To unsubscribe from this topic, visit
> https://groups.google.com/d/topic/clojure/h3U0zx9kEvo/unsubscribe.
> clojure+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.

*Forget software. Strive to make an impact, deliver a valuable change.*

* (**Vær så snill og hjelp meg med å forbedre norsken **min –** skriftlig
og muntlig. Takk!**)*

Jakub Holy
Solutions Engineer | +47 966 23 666
Iterate AS | www.iterate.no
The Lean Software Development Consultancy
- http://theholyjava.wordpress.com/ -