On Tue, Jul 8, 2014 at 3:28 AM, Colin Fleming <colin.mailingl...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> If we think that Grimoire should be the official ClojureDocs replacement,
> why don't we do that? Could we just host Grimoire under the
> clojuredocs.org domain, perhaps structuring the URLs to match?

Depends upon who you mean by "we".  The clojuredocs.org domain is owned by
Zachary Kim, according to a search at whois.net.  He gets to decide what is
published there.  Lately he has been actively working on a rewrite of the
ClojureDocs.org server code in Clojure, intended to replace the original
version written in Ruby:

    https://github.com/zk/clojuredocs

Andy