1) doesn't make a whole lot of sense. I'm an adherent to the "simplest
thing that could possibly work" philosophy, and as a result Grimoire is
entirely static HTML. Search and symbol quick access could be
implemented by adding some javascript, but that's a low priority item at
the moment as there are still basic usability and layout concerns being
addressed. Feel free to open an improvement issue on Github
(http://github.com/arrdem/grimoire/). Down the road it may be worth
questioning this static HTML approach as there are a number of tricks
one could play such as ranking symbols by the frequency with which their
documentation is visited which are impossible in pure static HTML.

2) this probably does make sense. I think it's worth doing some more
general study of how people discover Clojure functions, but the
categorized quick reference provided by the various cheat sheets is an
index I'd love to have in Grimoire, perhaps even as part of the homepage?

3) http://grimoire.arrdem.com/ exists, however it's pretty broken and
there's some configuration changes that need to happen (and which will
break http://arrdem.com/grimoire) in order for it to work. I'm open for
suggestions WRT having a dedicated domain, however remember I'm a GSoC
student on a shoestring budget building this in my free time :P. I'm
open to comment as to which URL you find more generally useful.

Reid