Hi, everyone! Puppet Labs [0][1] builds open source and commercial systems
automation tools. We're in every major linux distribution, and we're
managing literally millions of systems at a wide variety of shops (from
Google to GitHub to Spotify to CERN to SpaceX to NYSE ...). Even if you've
not heard of us specifically, chances are extremely high that you've used a
service powered by our tech under-the-hood. For a sampling of the kinds of
things we're into, you can look at the videos from last year's Puppetconf
[2].

We have a number of commercial and open source projects written in Clojure,
and have plans for a bunch more. We recently released Trapperkeeper [3]
[4], a Clojure-based framework for long-running applications and services.
We also develop PuppetDB [5], a centralized storage system for our
automation tools (see our talk from Clojure/West 2013 [6]). Our clojure
code is deployed in tens of thousands of datacenters all over the planet,
helping ops folk sleep better at night. :)

We're looking for senior engineers that can help us refine our existing
stuff and build awesome new stuff!

* you should know Clojure (duh)
* you should care about reliability and performance
* big plus if you can point us at some clojure code you've written
* big plus if you are also conversant in Ruby
* big plus if you're familiar with Puppet or similar automation tools
* as much of our work is open source, big plus if you know your way around
github, pull requests, travis-ci, etc.

While Puppet Labs is based out of Portland, OR (USA), our team is
distributed. We don't care where in the US you live.

To apply, visit our job posting [7]. If you have more questions, feel free
to email me: ryan.senior _at_ puppetlabs.com or talk with me at Lambda Jam
[8], where I’m speaking [9] about how we’re using Prismatic Schema. Thanks!

[0] http://puppetlabs.com
[1] http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Puppet_Labs
[2] http://puppetlabs.com/resources/puppetconf-2013
[3] https://github.com/puppetlabs/trapperkeeper