Thanks to some updates from Reid McKenzie (aka arrdem), there are now
Clojure cheatsheet variants published with links to Grimoire pages, in
addition to the ones that have been up for years now that have links to
ClojureDocs pages.

The version at clojure.org/cheatsheet is unchanged (it still links to
ClojureDocs).

One click away from that page is here:

    http://jafingerhut.github.io

And in the table of variants there are now ClojureDocs and Grimoire links.
Here is my personal favorite, because it has nice tooltips:

http://jafingerhut.github.io/cheatsheet/grimoire/cheatsheet-tiptip-cdocs-summary.html

The primary advantage to the Grimoire-linked versions is that Grimoire has
updated doc strings and source code for things added to Clojure after
version 1.3.0.

The examples you will see on ClojureDocs.org and Grimoire are currently the
same, last I heard, but there is no automated synchronization between
them.  It remains to be seen how things will progress from here, but I
thought it would be nice to provide the option and let people decide what
they want to use.  Please, please, no harsh words about what people besides
yourself ought to do.

Andy Fingerhut