I'm delighted to say that I managed to make some ninja updates before
Andyf announced the cheat sheet changes I submitted. Grimoire version
0.2.0 is now live with a boatload of changes and more to come.

Grimoire (http://grimoire.arrdem.com) is up to date Clojure examples and
documentation built as an alternative to ClojureDocs.org.

 - The frontpage is now useful, featuring a rendering of Andyf's cheatsheet
 - Namespaces now link back to their releases
 - Functions now link back to their releases
 - Clojure's special forms are now documented
 - Some ns-publics which previously did not have source information now
have source data
 - All pages now have better styling providing navigation links
 - Contributing information and about information has moved off the
frontpage to make room for the awsome cheatsheet.

Known bugs:
You will probably notice that when using the cheatsheet's search you
will also search the navigation sidebar. This is something I didn't
realize until after I cut 0.2.0 so it's a feature now.

If you find other issues or have comments, please throw up an issue on
the Github repo (https://github.com/arrdem/grimoire) and I'll get to it
when I can.

All the best,
Reid