On 08/01/2014 09:03 PM, Sean Corfield wrote:
> Ah, I hadn't looked at cross-clj before - that is super nice!

Yeah! I'm still very impressed by their coverage of the Clojure ecosystem.

> I only asked because clojuredocs.org did have a lot of the old contrib
> in there (with some examples etc) and wondered whether Grimoire might
> be a complete replacement... But I think you're right that there's
> just too much to cover with the way contrib is growing and evolving
> these days - and we have clojure-doc.org for more extensive,
> community-maintained documentation that provides guides to using
> contrib libraries etc. In addition, contrib libraries probably don't
> lend themselves to isolated examples the way the core Clojure
> namespaces do.

Definitely. I see Grimoire as an overgrown edition of Andyf's
cheatsheet. Even small example projects let alone long form tutorials
are totally out of scope and a much better fit for clojure-doc's article
format. Search and quick reference utility are going to to be my main
goals going forwards.

Reid

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Clojure" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
Note that posts from new members are moderated - please be patient with your 
first post.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/clojure?hl=en
--- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Clojure" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

Reply via email to