What I grasp is that you had a problem with free, open source software which
has the version number of 0.29.0, and you were upset because that it crashed in
a way which could have damaged your project.  Then others tried to offer
solutions, which you felt were ridiculous (based on your analogies below).  I’m
not sure what else to say.  I’ll not feed the flames anymore, but I stand by my
original statement about the great kindness you have been shown, despite how
you feel about it.

Best,
Marcus

Marcus Blankenship