On Nov 18, 2014, at 10:57 AM, Ashton Kemerling <ashtonkemerl...@gmail.com>
wrote:
> I thought the pedestal frontend is not being developed. I would recommend om,
> reagent, or dommy depending on what your goals are.

The commit list makes Pedestal look pretty active:
https://github.com/pedestal/pedestal/commits/master
<https://github.com/pedestal/pedestal/commits/master>

That said, Pedestal is a pretty complex beast although the documentation is
massively improved lately:

https://github.com/pedestal/pedestal/tree/master/guides/documentation
<https://github.com/pedestal/pedestal/tree/master/guides/documentation>

As Ashton says tho’, it really depends on what your goals are. There’s a
general mindset in the Clojure community to favor small, composable libraries
over full stack frameworks - even tho’ there are a few full stack frameworks
emerging nowadays (go look at https://github.com/caribou/caribou
<https://github.com/caribou/caribou> for example).

Sean Corfield -- (904) 302-SEAN

"Perfection is the enemy of the good."