On Nov 18, 2014, at 11:51 AM, Daniel Kersten <dkers...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Pedestal App (the clojurescript frontend library) is dead. Server side
> pedestal seems to be very much alive.

Ah, I hadn’t noticed that change… yes, on second reading, the README is pretty
clear that Pedestal is now a server-side library and I see it links to this:

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/pedestal-users/jODwmJUIUcg
<https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/pedestal-users/jODwmJUIUcg>

I don’t recall seeing any similar announcements on the main Clojure or
ClojureScript lists but maybe I just missed them?

I guess there’s still some confusion about what happened with Pedestal (outside
of the pedestal-users mailing list, that is)… :)

Sean