That was an error! The question has been corrected to "Does it have a few
dependencies? If the answer is 'No!' ...."

Thanks!

If you your teammates do read it, please report any feedback. Documents
like this one are sometimes appraised by converts and rejected by newcomers
which is not the point :)

Best

Sebastian