Hi John,

Thanks for the heads up, I clearly didn't push the changes.

When it comes to dependencies, I find that from the user's perspective,
they are not desirable:

1. They might conflict with other modules (i.e., lein deps :tree can be a
little hell of its own).
2. They increase the size of your artifacts (very relevant in browsers).

Now, I do agree that they are a good heuristic of good code: a module that
uses dependencies wisely and doesn't reinvent the wheel is better than one
that does. So, there are two conflicting forces, and we are left with
compromise: we should use modules that use dependencies in a balanced way.
That is why I broke the questions into "few dependencies" and "does one
thing well" to tackle the issues separately.

I never thought of laziness! It's a good point. Retroactively I might add
it to the Functional Style section :)

Thanks for the feedback,

Sebastian