Hello,

With the rise of Om, Reagent or re-frame for that matter, I'm using more a
more the single state atom pattern in my clojurescript app.
So much so that for my current application, I've been using atoms server
side because my apps are split in really small app that only need to store
few data - things like mini multiplayer game or polls.
At the very least, it's useful while developing so I don't have to think
too much about the storage layer.

While looking for ways to keep my atom like interface while persisting my
data, I found http://avout.io/ "Distributed state for clojure" which would
be perfect for my use case.
I also found things like https://github.com/alandipert/enduro : "durable
atom in clojure"
or https://github.com/torsten/zookeeper-atom

All of them does not seem active anymore and I wonder why and what's the
current status for those kind of thing.

Are those solution not ready for production ?
Do you eventually end up with a traditional database so nobody need that ?