Awesome!

Every time - every single time - I've ever pulled up the api docs in a
browser, for a split second I feel a tinge of embarrassment to be part of a
community that has a language this good but a docs site that *#@&$#!& bad.

The new site is a quantum leap forward. Everyone involved take a bow. I'm
ashamed I haven't contributed anything to it. I vow to remedy that in the
new year.

Congratulations to every involved, and the community.