On Monday, January 18, 2016 at 6:24:06 PM UTC-6, Reid McKenzie wrote:

> That this is an afterthought I suppose indicates my priorities, but if you
> have particular complaints about the present design of Grimoire I'd be
> delighted to hear them over on the bugtracker [1]. I'm well aware that
> Grimoire lacks some amount of UI/web N+1 polish, however as I'm no UI/UX
> expert progress here is and will remain slow without specific feedback as
> my primary concerns are example, notes and their value add over the
> official docs.
>
> Reid
>
> [1] https://github.com/clojure-grimoire/grimoire/issues

Thanks Reid.   I'm a little confused about the relationships between the
goals of ClojureDocs and Grimoire.  They both provide community-supported
documentation.   The top-level interfaces are different of course, but I'm
not sure whether there are differences in functionality once one knows the
ins and outs of each system.  (I see now that some of what I thought was
available only in ClojureDocs is available on Grimoire as well.)

Are ClojureDocs and Grimoire in competition?  If so, there's nothing
necessarily wrong with that; each person can choose what seems best.
Perhaps there is this drawback: If a user adds an example or comment to
one, it won't appear in the other.  Given that the core documentation in
each is the same, one would have to scan through two pages for a single
function in order to see whether there's any useful information in one but
not the other.