Hi all,

I have a pure Clojure program and I would like to make it run in the browser on
client machines. It has no dependencies other than Clojure, it does no Java
interop, and it has no GUI. There's no database, no user interaction (except
for starting the program), and no networking. It just computes something and
prints text (which goes to the REPL in the Clojure version). From what I've
read, it should run exactly the same in Clojurescript with no changes.

For the sake of argument -- and this isn't very far from the truth -- let's say
that I have absolutely no web programming experience, and that I don't know how
to run Clojurescript at all (although I've been using Clojure for many years).
I can produce basic HTML files and I can put files on a server in a public
directory with a known URL, but that's it in terms of web "programming." And
let's suppose that I know absolutely nothing about Javascript.

Can anybody tell me or point me to a resource that will tell me how to get my
Clojure program running as a Clojurescript program in a web page? Ideally, I
would like to do this without learning a lot about Javascript or web
programming. I just want this existing, pure Clojure program to run in a
client's browser, running a computation and providing text output.

Searching for "minimal clojurescript" turns up things much less minimal,
assuming that I know more about Javascript and/or web programming, and/or that
I want something more sophisticated than I've outlined here.

If I can get this working then I will eventually want something *slightly* more
complex in terms of user interaction: a text field on the page into which the
user can type, and from which my program can read. But aside from this, and I
guess a "Start" button, I need no GUI.

I would appreciate any pointers that anyone can provide!

Thanks,

 -Lee