Ah just seeing this now. Duplicating a response to Nate, as I thought it
was just in my inbox. While I did get some initial interest, subsequent
requests for an architectural review (see here
<https://groups.google.com/forum/#!searchin/clojure/stefon$20blog/clojure/hFNFOLrMf1w/vJjKPnBnvcIJ>
 and here
<https://groups.google.com/forum/#!searchin/clojure/stefon$20blog/clojure/h1kSgEukBzM/BQeCTajH3vYJ>),
didn't garner any interest. So I abandoned the effort. Perun and Cryogen
look really good. But I still think a full-featured blog engine would be a
useful tool. At the time though, I didn't have the bandwidth to invest into
something that wouldn't be used.

The real trick for me, was getting right, the bi-directional communication
between the blog's kernel and components, and between components
themselves. I can go into the thinking a little more if anyone's
interested. But in short, Stefon <https://github.com/stefonweblog/stefon> ,
while getting a few stars, didn't get enough feedback for me to continue
investing time and effort.

Hth
Tim