I am posting this on-list as Fluid Dynamics uses an email address that
blocks incoming emails.

This message and the prior one in this thread cross the line from seeking
or sharing information about Clojure and into personal attacks against
people that are on this list and have spent countless years of work
building tools we get to use for free. This is not acceptable behavior on
this mailing list. Due to that we have (again) placed Fluid Dynamics on
moderation and will not approve any future messages of this sort.

As a note to the greater audience, there are 10,000+ people on this list.
Our expectations here are pretty simple: respectful conversation about
Clojure-related topics. The primary moderators for the list are Stuart
Sierra and myself. First posts are always moderated, just to protect
against spam. Moderating all posts by a user is something that we do very
rarely and typically only after repeated instances that require action. If
there are any questions about moderation or acceptable use, feel free to
contact either me at alex.mil...@cognitect.com and/or Stuart Sierra at
stuart.sie...@cognitect.com.

Alex Miller