I know these were just changed from map-of and coll-of, but the names every
and every-kv seem a little confusing. every and every-kv only sample from
collections, whereas the name implies that everything in the collection is
checked. Additionally, there is an every? in clojure.core which does check
a predicate for every value in the collection.

I (loosely) suggest sample and sample-kv as other names, but am not 100%
sure I like them.

Thoughts?

—
Daniel