Hi,

Doesn't that feel like premature optimization to you, too?  Bitmasks are
much harder to read than sets with spelled out roles and I wonder if the
performance gain is really worth that. And it poses a limit of 64 roles.  I
have seen several enterprise applications that had far more than 64 roles
and/or permissions.

Or am I missing something here?

Just my 2ct.

Kind regards,