One more question, I've seen things like this a couple of times:

(instance? cljs.core.Delay x)

and

(set! cljs.core.ExceptionInfo.prototype (js/Error.))

Here the JS FQN doesn't use the js/ alias. Is that because instance? and
set! are considered interop forms, or can fully qualified JS objects be
referred to anywhere without the alias?