Just tried the beta on our test suite.  Aside from warnings from new
Clojure functions now shadowed by existing functions and obvious cases of
hash sensitivity, there are a couple less clear-cut cases (which likely
fall into the above hash case but will require further investigation), and
we also notice that (range 100) cannot be serialized because
clojure.lang.LongRange$LongChunk
is not Serializable -- not sure if that's intentional.

Will follow up when we resolve the remaining test failures.  Looking
forward to the release -- thanks!