Reagent's create class allows normal React lifecycle callbacks without any
verboseness.

However, the big surprise for me was finding out that both Reagent and Om use
async updates for everything when React has problems with it in some cases,
like controlled inputs.

http://jonase.github.io/nil-recur/posts/14-12-2014-controlled-input.html

Dan Homlsand (Reagent's author) is looking into it, so we'll see what he'll
come back with. I might be naive here but I'm hoping that we can use async
setState for all updates except for controlled inputs.

Sent from my iPhone