@matt

agreed....

however, I think "simple" not just "easy" is also "relative" (to the
operating principle) For example, my toddler (just turned 2 yrs old) can
count to 10 like we do but only if she bounces 10 steps, i.e. via
synchronous body movement, but when shown 10 things she only recognize 1, 2
and Many, and 3-10 become just a fuzzy cloud of numbers, that she'll recite
happily while moving her index finger around to point at the things but
there could be 20 or 5 things and she'll still recite 3 thru 10, so it's
not as 1:1 as when counting her own physical bounces, which materialize 1
at a time, and only 1 at any given time, versus all at once as in having X
things in front of you.

we have a long way to go to understand the complex mental context of
"simple"

the good news is building amazing products is the only way to go imo... no
code is worth writing if the end result isn't fantastic

Thanks,
marc