Oh, I found that's too long and so I put it on Medium now
https://medium.com/@jiyinyiyong/clojurescript-or-javascript-im-in-a-trouble-8e7150ff5c11#.t9v73hu0f

Simple version is I learnt ClojureScript and like to think with it. However my
job is writing in JavaScript, which is mutable and full of statements and
template languages. Now I find it stressful to write code in JavaScript.

I've thought about looking for a Clojure job. But it can be a lot more tough.
Feeling anxious these weeks.