dustymabe added a new comment to an issue you are following:
``
> If we're doing that, though, is there anything we can do about sizing the
> rootfs better?

there is the `ROOT_SIZE` variable in docker-storage-setup that allows you to
specify the size of the root partition. We could theoretically get more
detailed on how we determine the "default" size though. i.e. default to lessor
of `6G` or `30% of of entire disk`. or something like that. So for systems with
big disk root size is now `6G`.
``

To reply, visit the link below or just reply to this email
https://pagure.io/atomic-wg/issue/186