Hi Celto!

2011/9/14 cel tix44 <celti...@gmail.com>:
> Team
> When compiled with VC6, v.2.3.3.4 throws some 300 errors.
> May I please ask the DEV team whether Clucene is still going to be
> compatible with VC6?

I think, it was not intended in the first place. This release includes
some parts of the Boost library 1.42. And this version does not
support VC6 [1]. But otherwise, only small parts of the Boost library
are used, so maybe this is not a big issue. And if there is a need
that this version can be compiled with VC6, we should at least try to
make it compile. What kind of errors do you get?

> If yes, I'll fix what I can, but I will need help from the DEV team where
> it's over my head, please.

If I can assist you with this, I will do so.

Kind regards,

Veit

[1] http://www.boost.org/users/history/version_1_42_0.html