Hi Celto,

it took a while, but I integrated your fixes into clucene. I pushed
them to the branch vc6-fixes-working [1]. I made the following changes
to your fixes:

- Put #if-macros around the fixes, where I thought there are only VC6 specific.
- I didn't integrated your fix in IndexInput.h. I think this was a
error caused by the error in ByteSliceReader::clone()

I compiled them with on Windows VS2010 and with gcc on Ubuntu 10. No
errors occurred. It would be nice, if you will check this branch too.
In particular with VC6.

Kind regards,

Veit

[1]