Hi David,

the current CLucene version is a port of Lucene 2.3.2. But these methods
were introduced in a later version of Lucene (> 3, I think). So, there no
way to do paging out of the box.You have to implement it yourself.

Maybe Lucene++ [1] supports this. It is a port of a later Lucene version by
Alan and Ben. We tried once to make this the new CLucene version, but
havn't finished it yet.

Kind regards,

Veit

[1] https://github.com/luceneplusplus/LucenePlusPlus