Hello Veit,

Thanks for your replay.

I tried with Visual Studio 2010 by creating sample Win32 Application and
importing CLucene with same functionality. It works fine. I am able to
create Index Writer with this sample. And unit tests pass onVS2010.
I tried with VS 2012 RC but I am getting incompatible version and its not
suggest me some solution.

Best Regards,
Santhosh,