Hi Sansthosh!

2012/7/16 santhosh k <sant...@gmail.com>:
> Hello Veit,
>
> Thanks for your replay.
>
> I tried with Visual Studio 2010 by creating sample Win32 Application and
> importing CLucene with same functionality. It works fine. I am able to
> create Index Writer with this sample. And unit tests pass onVS2010.
> I tried with VS 2012 RC but I am getting incompatible version and its not

What do you mean by "incompatible version"?

> I will try once more and will let you know. Meanwhile please
> suggest me some solution.

Difficult to say without further information. One idea: Does Clucene
compile, when you revert the change you made with the LUCENE_BASE
macro. If I saw it correctly, you added the "virtual"  keyword. But
this influences the behaviour of overwriting methods in subclasses.

Best regards,

Veit