Hi,

Currently I am using CLucene as a search engine in my application. I will
be creating a indexer also.
While building CLucene library with VS2012 RC I modified mem.h as below

*#define LUCENE_BASE public virtual CL_NS(debug)::LuceneBase*

This changes I found online in a patch that includes maodifications
VoidList.h and VoidMap.h.

Now in my application I would like to create new Index Writer using *
IndexWriter* api.
I am using it as

*IndexWriter *writer = _CLNEW IndexWriter(folderpath, analyzer, true);*

with above code I am getting runtime error *R6025 - pure virtual function
call*.

I am not sure about the error and cause for this.

I request any can help me to resolve this issue or let me know the cause
for this solution.

Regards,
Santhosh