On Thu, 2009-08-13 at 12:04 -0400, Ian Walberg wrote:

> What I was trying to ask was can you set the animation to be looping by
> passing it as one of the parameters to the clutter_actor_animate
> function?

no, since:

  - there is no boolean argument for looping
  - the list of variable arguments are for (name, value) pairs
  - the (name, value) pairs refer to the actor's properties, not
    to the animation properties

(which is all said in the documentation, by the way).

if you want to loop, get the Animation returned by the animate() method
and set it looping with clutter_animation_set_loop():

  animation = clutter_actor_animate (actor, ...);
  clutter_animation_set_loop (animation, TRUE);

obviously, a looping animation will not fire the ::completed signal, so
you'll need to set it as not looping when done.

ciao,
 Emmanuele.

--
Emmanuele Bassi, Senior Engineer        | emmanuele.ba...@intel.com