Brad King wrote:

> On 05/30/2012 02:22 PM, Stephen Kelly wrote:
>> Brad King wrote:
>>> Also the code near calls to GetShouldUseOldFlags is not
>>> indented with our convention.
>>
>> I've had a look, and I don't see the breaks from the convention. Can you
>> say what commits and hunks?
>
> In the makefile generator:

I see cmGlobalUnixMakefileGenerator3::AddCXXCompileCommand gave me the wrong
idea I think.

> and similarly in Ninja.  The "} else {" construct is not consistent
> with style in the rest of our code.

Both fixed.

>> I haven't tried to implement the XCode patch
>> I might be able to try making one at some point in the next few weeks,
>> but if someone else can do that, it would be great.
>
> Thanks for your patience with so many rounds of review.

No problem. Thank you too.

> I think the topic is in good shape other than for Xcode.
> I'll try to look at Xcode when I get a chance.

Sounds great.

Another change in my newest push is that I've moved the storage of the
shared library flags from inside the

 } // end if in try compile

to inside the

 } // end for each language

I noticed when running the unit tests that I was getting the policy warning
otherwise because the flags were not actually being stored.

Thanks,

Steve.