Hi Clint.Thank you for the prompt response. I want to confirm that your change
fixes the problem.
Regards,
Amit

    On Thursday, 22 September 2016 12:22 PM, "clin...@elemtech.com"
<clin...@elemtech.com> wrote:

----- On Sep 20, 2016, at 4:18 PM, cmake <cmake@cmake.org> wrote:

Hi.When I click "Browse source" or "Browse build" location buttons in the GUI I
get an error dialog saying that "URL cannot be listed file://" followed by
another dialog "Malformed URL".
   - I built and reinstalled CMake from source but the problem persists.

   - I searched the web but could not find anyone reporting this issue for
CMake.
   - When I launch CMake-gui from terminal, when I click the Browse buttons it
prints "kf5.kio.core: Refilling KProtocolInfoFactory cache in the hope to find
"file"" in the terminal. I tried looking up for this message but again I could
not find anything about CMake.
Please let me know if you need some logs.
Machine: x64, Manjaro KDE Plasma 5.7, Qt 5.7 Nvidia GTX 960m, i7-6700 HQ
Regards,
Amit

Hi Amit,

This should fix your problem.  Can you verify?
https://cmake.org/gitweb?p=cmake.git;a=commit;h=48624b3c
Thanks,
Clint