SusieQ, glad I could make you smile!   What doesn't make us laugh makes us
crazy.   I take it one day at a time and thank God every day that he's given me
another day on this great earth.  Bless you and yours.

--- On Mon, 12/28/09, Suzieq <sheila.a.wat...@gmail.com> wrote:

From: Suzieq <sheila.a.wat...@gmail.com>
Subject: [CMLHope] Re: Health care
To: "CMLHope" <cmlhope@googlegroups.com>
Date: Monday, December 28, 2009, 2:20 PM

Thanks, Maggie,  for making me smile through all of this awful
political stuff.  There hasn't been much to smile at lately.  I for
one thought that bribery was against the law.....but, it seems that it
is okay in the Senate, huh? A hundred million goes to this one if he
votes "my way" or thirty million goes to her for voting "my way".  I
thought it was "we the people"........where is "the people" in all of
this???  Hmmmm?

Suzieq