That is usually what happens with Hydrea. Your counts go down and it
usually takes about a week or so and then your doctor will adjust the
amount. This happened to me many times until I was able to get my bone
marrow transplant.

Let me ask you a question: Along with the Hydrea are you also taking
Allopurinal? And if so how many mg's. It would be either 100 mg or 300 mg

18's,

Marty