Doing O.K.  Just a bad cold/virus that has knocked me down since last week...in
my jammies..I rarely get colds anymore, so when I do get something..it usually
knocks me down for a week..but this is dragging on...Going to Mayo next
Thursday..must be in good shape to go..and I am driving with a friend so
praying the weather will be good enough on both ends to drive from Rochester to
Chicago there and back......won't knjow anyting about BCr until I do another
one on March 19th...two months post restarting sprycel..unless they want to do
one sooner...

Take good care Jeanie,

I know you feel crappy...but I really trust ponatinib will do it's job..it does
take time though...I know it's hard to have patience when you are feeling so
bad and your worried...I will send prayers that you can do something...old
fully tv reruns..anything to get your mind off things and distract for a little
while..we all need respite from our anxiety when things aren't going as we had
hoped...

will keep in touch...you too..

Beth