From: Joyce Mesnarich <joy...@htc.net>
To: cmlhope <cmlhope@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Wed, Sep 7, 2016 6:09 pm
Subject: Re: [CMLHope] Haven't gotten any e-mail notifications

Jeanie,
Any restricted diet is a challenge; but if you are motivated it is very
possible.  And I know you will be motivated.  I think this may, in fact, be the
cause of your pain in the side.  Seems almost unthinkable that it took doctors
this long to find your pancreas problem.  My husband, Wayne, is still on
Bosulif since Sept 2015.  Was on Sprycel before that but had problems with
pleural effusion.  Was on vacation about 3 months.  But in spite of the fact
that he had been in a deep MMR his PRC counts went up.  Dr Talpaz was hoping
maybe he would be one of the lucky ones who could quit treatment.  Not so.  He
has again achieved MMR.  What concerns me is that each test his counts go up a
bit.  He is a 0.0321.  Dr says not to worry.  He is still in MMR.  So I will
try to put it out of mind.
We learn so much from each other.  Maybe you can enlighten me as to what a ERCP
is.
God bless and keep you.
         Joyce in IL